[FINISHED] Jerez · April 19th
· Levels Initiate / Medium / Advanced
· Groups 3
· Shifts 8
· Shift duration 20 minutes
Previous day to the event
19:30h to 22:00h Open access to the circuit to leave your motorbike in boxes.
08:30h Opening and administrative check-in.
9:45h Mandatory briefing about the use and security rules.
10:00h Track opening.
170,00€ Federated pilots (with license), or with Forfait.
190,00€ Non-Federated pilots or without Forfait.
All the participants will get tickets for drinks and granola bars with their registration.
If you place your reservation with a group of friends or you're a member of the Todocircuito community, you'll be able to get a discount:
· Group of 5 to 10 pilots: 5€ -off each pilot.
· Group of 11 pilots on forward: 10€ -off each pilot.
· Member of Todocircuito (valid): 10€ -off.
NOTE Discounts are not cumulative. To be able to get one of them, you'll need to make the full payment for your track day registration with, minimum, 1 week before the event. The discount will be refunded the same day of the event, at the organization table.
· Chronometer service
· Fast mechanic and tyres service provided by Fran Antunez (Contact: +34 685 35 83 34)
· Parts shop
· Photography service
· Track curators
· Safety car and controllers
· Ambulance service with ATS
· UCI mobile with specialized doctor and ATS
· Emergency vehicles
· Tow service
· Security cameras
You might also like